Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/immigration/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4138
UKBA Press Release Identity cards will be required for foreign nationals in UK | Immigration Matters

Want to learn more about UK/EU Immigration Law? Click Act Now to learn more... Act Now

Call Us +44 7950 458 464 |
 Categories : News Uncategorized


From 25 November 2008 the Home Office will begin issuing identity cards to foreign nationals applying for further leave to remain in the United Kingdom under certain categories. The first cards will be issued to migrants applying as:

  • students
  • the husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried partner of someone holding permanent residence in the United Kingdom

The new cards will be issued to those making applications under these categories using application forms FLR(S) or FLR(M).

More information about the identity cards for foreign nationals project can be found in the managing our borders section of the UK Border Agency Website

Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.

Do you employ foreign workers? Don't risk a £20,000 fine and a possible custodial sentence. We can advice on Entrepreneur Visas, Investor Visas and Home Office sponsor licence compliance for your business. Use the button below to schedule an appointment...

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked by *.

You must beLogged in to post a comment.