Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/immigration/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4138
Pinoy NVQ Student arrives at Majestic College | Immigration Matters

Want to learn more about UK/EU Immigration Law? Click Act Now to learn more... Act Now

Call Us +44 7950 458 464 |
 Categories : News Videos


Pinoy NVQ Student Visa holder arrives at Majestic College – on a 3 year student visa – in London to start his course in NVQ Health and Social Care – National Vocational Qualification Level 2/3.

Immigration Adviser Bison UK will arranged a paid work placement in a UK care home for him. He is staying with a relatives in London and has come from the Philippines.

If you need any immigration advice or help with Sponsorship or Work Permits, Visa or an appeal against a refusal please email:  or visit

Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.

Do you employ foreign workers? Don't risk a £20,000 fine and a possible custodial sentence. We can advice on Entrepreneur Visas, Investor Visas and Home Office sponsor licence compliance for your business. Use the button below to schedule an appointment...


Immigration Adviser, Speaker and Author See also: Profile - Profile:!/groups/14119859749/

5 Responses to “Pinoy NVQ Student arrives at Majestic College”
Read them below or add one

  1. irene amtalao-apilado says :

    i am a nurse under a private company here in boston lincolnshire,i came here last sept.2004 and planning to apply for indefinit leave to remain this coming aug.2009.i went home for 6 months maternity leave last oct.2005 to the philippines and came back to work april 2006 under the same employer until question is,will it affect my application for ILR this coming aug?thank you for the help.

  2. It is possible to obtain a ‘Work Permit’ as a Senior Carer if you have an employer willing to sponsor you under Tier 2. You need to see an immigration adviser who can assess your qualifications and experience. Try your local advisers or see

  3. You need to contact the college to update your letter.

  4. Bienvenido L.Capuno jr says :

    I’m Bienvenido L.Capuno jr I have already letter of acceptance from Majestic College.My Question is last march 2009 the UK embassy here in the Philippines they change the rule and policy for student Visa what is the new rule and policy in the British Embassy and can I update my letter of acceptance for change the date.Thank you very much.

  5. Shradanand Bandu says :

    I am a healthcare assistant band 3 at the royal blackburn hospital I was wondering if you could get me a work permit

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked by *.

You must beLogged in to post a comment.