The UK Border Agency (UKBA) has published new versions of the following application forms, as well as new immigration forms, for use on or after 6 April 2013:
- FLR (BUS) – further leave to remain (overseas business representative or retired person of independent means)
- FLR(M) – further leave to remain (marriage)
- FLR(O) – further leave to remain (other)
- FLR(P) – further leave to remain (child under 18 of relative with leave as refugee or under humanitarian protection)
- FLRTier1 (HSMP) – further leave to remain (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme)
- SET(BUS) – settlement (overseas business representative or retired person of independent means)
- SET(DV) – settlement (victims of domestic violence)
- SET(F) – settlement (children of British citizens or people settled in the UK)
- SET(M) – settlement (marriage)
- SET(O) – settlement (other)
- BRP(RC) – biometric residence permit (RC)
- NTL – no time limit
- TOC – transfer of conditions
- TD112 – travel document
- Tier 1, 2 or 5 (Dependant)
- Tier 4 (Dependant)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- VAF 9: Annex ET – :Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Tier 2
- Tier 2 (Worker) (Dependant)
- Tier 4 (Cchild student)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- Super premium service form
- Highly Trusted Sponsor form
- Fee Payment Arrangements for premium applications for leave to remain in Cardiff, Glasgow and Solihull public enquiry offices (PBS dependants only)
- Fee Payment Arrangements for premium applications for leave to remain In Cardiff, Glasgow And Solihull public enquiry offices (Except PBS dependants)
New UK Immigration Forms forms:
- Tier1(Exceptional Talent) (Endorsement)
- SET (LR) form – settlement (long residence)
- FLR(LR) – further leave to remain (long residence)
- VAF 9: Appendix 4 – (Graduate Entrepreneur)
You should use the new application forms from 6 April 2013, but you can apply on the previous versions of a form up to and including 27 April 2013.
If you submit an application on or after 6 April 2013, the UKBA will consider it under the revised Immigration Rules which take effect on 6 April, regardless of which version of a form you use.
Applications submitted on or after 6 April must be accompanied by the new fee. Applications submitted with the incorrect fee will not be accepted.
If you have been arrested or detained, need any immigration advice or are worried about the new immigration rules or need help with Sponsorship or Tier 1, 2, Tier 4, applying for university if your college has closed, Spouse Visa, ILR/Settlement, Citizenship, Dependant Visa or an appeal against a refusal, or if you have been waiting for a reply from the Home Office for longer than a year, please email:
Related immigration blogs:
Majestic College offer special packages for EU students. They also have a number of employers looking for staff right now and are willing to employ Bulgarians and Romanians.
For more information call Joanna on 0208 207 or email: email@example.com
Highly Trusted provider Spinnaker College are holding OPEN DAYS at their London study centre on the 8th and 9th April. In country Tier 4 and EU students, such as Romanians and Bulgarians, as well as those with issue with their previous college are welcome.
Qualified legal advisers will be on hand for free immigration consultations to in-country students affected by the closure of their college.
To register for this FREE event, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0795 747 0180 to speak to a student adviser.