New FLO(O) forms, to be used after 27 November 2008, have been published by Uk Border Agency this week.
If you are making an application for Further Leave to Remain on or after 27 November 2008, you must use the new version (11/2008) of the FLR(O) form.
Full details and guidance on completing application form FLR(O) to extend your permission to stay (leave to remain) in the United Kingdom can be found on the UK Border Agency websiteFLR(O) forms are used to extend leave to remain for the following:
- visitor (applying for permission to extend stay for up to a total of six months)
- visitor undergoing private medical treatment
- postgraduate doctor or dentist
- au pair
- representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation
- private servant in a diplomatic household
- domestic worker in a private household
- overseas government employee
- minister of religion, missionary, or member of a religious order
- visiting religious worker or religious worker in a non-pastoral role
- airport-based operational staff of an overseas-owned airline
- person with United Kingdom ancestry
- writer, composer or artist
- overseas qualified nurse or midwife
- dependant of member of HM Forces who is exempt from immigration control
You should also read the FLR(O) guidance notes before applying or take legal advice from a registered Immigration Adviser with specialist knowledge of the rules on leave to remain, visas or Work Permits before applying, as the Home Office will not refund your fee if they refuse your application or you withdraw it. Mistakes can be costly and could lead to losing your status in the UK.
For the latest immigration news visit www.immigrationmatters.co.uk
If you need immigration advice or help with Leave to Remain, Visa or an appeal against a refusal please email us at: email@example.com