UK University Services (UKUS) is an online portal to thousands of courses, from vocational to MBA, in the UK and other countries such as Australia and Canada.
UKUS is a free University and College Admissions and Advice Service based in London, UK.
Since they are retained by Universities, both in the UK and around the world, their services are completely free to students.
Applying directly to a university or college in a foreign country is not always easy. They can help.
The UKUS team has a wealth of experience in providing advice to students wanting to study on campus at universities and colleges or online by distance learning.
There are a huge variety of courses available in Britain. These range from short programmes suitable for student visitor visa holders – such as a 4 week Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) course – to 1 year vocational (NVQ/QCF) and Management Diploma courses, right up to Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and beyond.
Immigration Rules differ from country to country and change frequently. The UK has recently introduced an Australian-style points-based system. Non-EU students applying to study in the UK for longer than six months need to apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa and score 40 points.
However, students who want to come to the UK in order to do a short course of study during their visit, can simply apply to do so as a ‘student visitor’.
Here are just some of the free services UKUS can provide:
- Advice to overseas students on finding the right course for them at a UK University
- Advice to all students on finding the right course for them at Universities around the world
- Guidance on requirements and filling in application forms for University courses
- Help on where to obtain information on Student Visas and other Immigration Advice
- Guidance on who to contact about working whilst studying
- Advice on who to contact about working after study
Students interested in studying abroad can complete the Online UKUS Registration Form for more details.