Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/immigration/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4138
UKBA announce deadline for Immigration Advisory Service clients to claim their files | Immigration Matters

Want to learn more about UK/EU Immigration Law? Click Act Now to learn more... Act Now

Call Us +44 7950 458 464 |
 Categories : News


If you were represented by the bankrupt Immigration Advisory Service (IAS), you have until 28 May 2012 to ask to have your documents returned.

The IAS provided immigration advice to people who were dealing with the UK Border Agency. It went into administration in July 2011 and its clients’ files were archived.

The archive has now been opened to allow you to get your file back.

Details of how you can do this are on the website of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association.

If you are in the UK illegally or would like advice an appeal against a refusal please email: or visit

Spread the Word, like or share this page, your friends will also love it and thanks for it.

Do you employ foreign workers? Don't risk a £20,000 fine and a possible custodial sentence. We can advice on Entrepreneur Visas, Investor Visas and Home Office sponsor licence compliance for your business. Use the button below to schedule an appointment...


Immigration Adviser, Speaker and Author See also: Profile - Profile:!/groups/14119859749/

2 Responses to “UKBA announce deadline for Immigration Advisory Service clients to claim their files”
Read them below or add one

  1. Hello
    i am in uk since january 2006 as a student i still have visa end on nov 2013.
    now i got admission in msc, but according to new ukba law. a student can not apply if he is over 6 year,
    what i need to do i have only certificates, not a master degree.
    what i need to do do i can apply for stay in uk instead of student category because in am in uk from last six and half years. i am living leagley,
    please reply me


  2. […] to leave the country. Daniela Pelaez is planning on appealing the judge's order. … Read NewsBe sure to visit The Friendly Universe Global Immigration AlertGlobal Immigration News Delivering Gl…ffices%20(now%20also%20Beijing).pdf" target="_blank"> Global Immigration AlertGlobal Immigration […]

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked by *.

You must beLogged in to post a comment.